Cascadia Management Incorporated was established in 1998 by founder Jim Prehoda
The company philosophy is to “provide” the highest quality professional service to the Central Oregon community. Our core values include:
- Complete transparency in all contracted functions.
- Honest and ethical engagement in everything we do.
- Prompt, superior service and added value to our clientele – give people more than they expect.
- Excellent communication with Board and Committee members, and Association members.
- Friendly, fair and consistent compliance, enforcing “associations” CC&Rs.
Cascadia Management Incorporated is a member of Community Associations Institute, a nationally recognized association that fosters and encourages continued education and development of community association management companies and their employees.
Cascadia Management Incorporated is committed to assisting homeowners in creating the best environment possible for their communities. Open communication between the management company, Board of Directors and homeowners is vital, and we pride ourselves in achieving this goal with each association we serve.
Thank you for your consideration. We sincerely look forward to working with your association in the future!