Cascadia Management Incorporated Offers a Full Line of Management Services
- Development of CC&Rs, Architectural Review Guidelines, Policies and Guidelines and other community documents.
- Assistance with transition of the “homeowners’ associations” from the developer to the Board of Directors and homeowners.
- Point of contact for all association communications.
Architectural review coordination including full service design review and consultation by an architect.
- Consistent CC&R enforcement in accordance with the association policies and procedures and direction of the Board of Directors. We are also affiliated with a state approved mediator to facilitate the resolution of disputes between homeowners and between homeowners and the association.
- Supervision and management of contracted purveyors for landscaping and other maintenance and repairs for the association.
- Complete bookkeeping and payroll services.
- We believe bookkeeping is the heart of solid management. Our bookkeeping staff is local and has over 25 years of experience in managing bookkeeping and financial information specific to homeowner associations. This includes accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing and collection of assessments, monthly financial reports and assistance with the budgeting process. All accounting is done in accordance with board policy and guidelines and accepted, established accounting standards. We work closely with board members regarding all fiscal responsibilities.
- A comprehensive Reserve Study for the association is also available.